Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hooray!

Zack is now employed! He interviewed earlier this week up the street at Trilogy video, a mom and pop video store that has been open for years. I know what you're thinking, do video stores still exist? Apparently this one does and with quite a backlist of inventory I'm excited to see what new gems we can dig up.

Speaking of gems, has anyone seen The Fly ala Jeff Goldblum and his mullet? It took me through a whole gamut of emotions: amazed, disturbed and at the end left me crying? Such a confusing experience. Am I wrong?

5 comments:

katie said...

i thought jeff goldblum was dead. i heard a while ago some guy from jurassic park died and he was the only one i could remember. he's not dead, though, i just checked. anyways, i'm so happy for zack!!!

Claire said...

HOORAY for employment!

Trevor Doss said...

the fly>employment

jehoaddan said...

YES! wonderful.

Zack Newcott said...

Thanks Katie! I'm just happy Jeff Goldblum is still alive.