Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well, I had an interview at Gap but didn't get it, which I guess I'm okay with (not really). Yesterday I wore an entirely green outfit while applying to be a receptionist at a retirement home. Green dress, green sweater, green leggings. I'm hoping it helped my chances.

In other news I'm pretty sure our upstairs neighbor is a murderer. I am almost always awoken at three in the morning to a lot of strange dragging sounds. In stunned silence Georgie and I stare up at the ceiling wondering if we're next.

2 comments:

Trevor Doss said...

green is the easiest color on the eyes, good choice.
i've been really looking at the colors people wear lately, and it might be a chapter in my psuedo-non-fiction book entitled: "the american dream, and other complex mating rituals of 21st century homosapiens"

jehoaddan said...

ah so good to hear you have alot of interviews! i never got any interviews during that dreaded job search.... can't wait to see you!!