Monday, June 21, 2010

I work at 7 Eleven now

Lately I've been working the evening shift at 7 Eleven. I mostly like it except for the fact that I feel like I'm there all the time and have to leave Beth and Georgie for eight hours to repeatedly make coffee. Still, money is nice. And it's not a video store owned by douche bags. Bonus!

Things I've Seen So Far:

* A drunken over-weight man with his shirt completely open, eating three corn dogs while deciding upon his purchase of several bottles of malt liquor and warming lube.

* A polite man who also had attached to his belt a large machete with brass knuckles attached to the end.

* A woman who was very proud of the fact that she had made it onto the cover of Busted Magazine.

* A duck who used to hang out in front of the door until I tried to feed it a banana.

* An old bus driver who doesn't actually buy anything but likes to come in and tell me about how he grew up during the depression.

I'm sure there is so much left to discover.

No comments: