Saturday, August 21, 2010

Well, I quit my job. My big fat paycheck play on the internet while the baby sleeps 4 hours a day free delicious food cuddle with sweet little baby job.

I'm hoping for a job in OK that really blends my unique gifts of getting too passionate about new music to strangers, cuddling babies, smoking jack star, never admitting that another's recommendation of anything is good, and hating all things Elmo.

I'll be at Trevor's show this week, Beth will visit me in OK, and Joseph's driving down one of these weekends. Friendwise, I'm all set.

Serious question: Have any of you considered fasting one week every month to save money on groceries? Did it work?

4 comments:

Beth said...

food stamps. do it.

Trevor Doss said...

sorta glad you didnt make it to the show, i got DrunQQQhxc. i introduced every song as "this songs also about ice cream!!!"

katie said...

lol. i wanted to be there but i didn't know which band you were w//if you were playing. also, i had to get up at 6 this next morning. :( major bummer. i would've loved to have seen you do that.

Trevor Doss said...

well were playing at howies on the 24th of sept. too. in case anyone is visiting at that time!