Saturday, September 18, 2010

I moved back to Visalia this last week. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, and I felt like coming home would really help my family as well as me, so here I am.

Visalia hasn't been hot since I've been here, but it certainly has smelled like cow poop. Other than that, it's actually quite lovely to be back in my old stomping grounds.

My mom was prayed over last night and although I haven't really been a believer in such things lately, I think it definitely helped, if not completely healed, her.

Joseph and I have been talking about renting a sweet house (once our jobs pick up) and doing community living. Perfect situation for us all to live together? I think yes.

1 comment:

Beth said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. I fully support this communal living thing.