Saturday, November 5, 2011

As I sit here, feeding Fhloston the cat tortilla chips and re-reading all the posts since this blog's inception, I suddenly feel as if I've come a long ways.

We live in Montana now. We've survived one winter and are just entering another. We added another cat to our family: Mrs. B. I work as a freelance writer and Jared brews beer for a living. We're starting a church in our house. How can so much have happened in so little time?

Our life seems idyllic (minus the poverty part), but really the lack of friends (YOU) makes it hard. Lately I lack the motivation to do anything. My days consist of hanging out upstairs and watching Netflix -- Felicity, to be specific. (Beth, I'm officially addicted and I blame it on you.) Getting dressed, working, cleaning ... it all seems like such a hassle these days.

So what I'm trying to say, is, we're visiting LA in December. The 8-8th. Seeing you all will renew my lease on life, so if it's at all possible, BE IN TOWN.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yay! Let's revive this blog. So exited to see you guys again in LA!

Beth said...

Also, I'm nearing the very end of the final season of Felicity. Its insanity.

Claire said...

OMG me too. True insanity. I feel like once it's over my life will be my own again.