Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Minnesota's humidity felt like being in a warm hug. Two tornado warnings were issued during my stay, but unfortunately, I only saw thousands of lightning bolts, quarter-size hail, flooding, and high winds--no tornado. Possibly next time?

Staying in a hotel room w my 18 yr old sister and 21 yr old brother was an odd treat. Spent a lot of time in the bathroom smoking mj through an apple. Other than that, there were a lot of farts and air condition debates to deal with.

I rode on a boat on the mississippi river. the sun was setting, people were swinging off ropes from green green trees on the shore, the temp was perfect...it was amazing.

I shot a clay pigeon with a shotgun. Two, actually. So, yeah. I could see how serial killers really get a taste for blood after the first one. Invigorating.

I was supposed to read a section of the Bible at my grandpa's memorial. I made it through two lines, cried, and had to have my mom come up to read for me. All ended well, though, because his friends graciously told me story after story of his drunk and raucous youth at the reception. It definitely cheered me up picturing my grandpa drunk off his ass playing bongos at a business dinner.

No comments: