Saturday, July 31, 2010

So it seems Beth and I are now heading to the Big Apple for a bit while I interview for a new job and take on some freelance work on the side. I can't say I ever really expected to live in that city for very long, seeing that I'm often easily frightened by loud noises and tight spaces and don't particularly like big apples, but there's no telling how long we'll be sticking around up there. The job actually involves being paid real money (as opposed to free taquito's at 7 Eleven) and is a creative position that as a bonus would look mighty fine on a resume. Considering that a lot of people move to New York for a lot less I really have no reason to complain. That said, I feel like it's a huge responsibility and we still miss you all. Especially Georgie. I have at least decided to send Beth out your way sometime in the future by way of a Jet Blue gift card given to us by my sister and brother-in-law. Mainly so that she could pick up said Georgie for me. How or when this will happen I do not know. What I do know is that Beth and I will probably be sleeping in my sisters closet this week. It's good to know at least some things.
It's been weird moving around so much and I hope we can manage to settle down somewhere nice in this world.

No comments: